2019 Husqvarna LE 121P (967 68 25-01)
The LE 121P adds mowing capability to the Husqvarna 40V family of products providing versatility to the weekend warrior. Featuring steel construction, 3-in-1 cutting, single point height adjust and an ergonomic design, this mower is designed for simplicity and durability. The twin bay battery system enables extended runtime with up to 1/2 an acre of cutting capacity, ensuring no task is left unfinished.
- 3-in-1 cutting system: This lawnmower offers versatility through several cutting options. Choose the cutting mode you require to achieve optimal results; collection for a tidy lawn, BioClip® (mulching) for lawn fertilization and ejection for less frequently cut areas.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Cordless freedom: No cord, no petrol, no engine noise, no direct emissions and just a push on the trigger to go. The powerful battery pack is designed for reliable, long lasting use, designed to be recharged hundreds of times.
- High rear wheels: High rear wheels for less effort and rubber tread for durability.
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 0.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting width: 51 cm
- Cutting height steps: 7
- Cutting height adjustment: Single Lever
- Cutting height max: 75 mm
- Cutting height min: 25 mm
- Drive system: Push
- Collector type: Fabric with dust blocker
- Collection Volume: 65 l
- Handle type: Ergonomic
- Foldable handlebar: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Handle height adjustment: 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear: Yes
- Wheel size, Front: 203 mm
- Wheel size, Rear: 280 mm
- Wheelbase: 57 cm
- Weight: 23.5 kg
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Rims, material: Plastic
- Wheel Size
- 280 mm
- Deck Size
- 51 cm
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge